Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jenny Moon's book


In reading through course participants posts, I am struck by the amount of 'story telling'. Maybe I have noticed this because I have booked to attend Gloucester University's Digital Storytelling conference in May, where we will explore how storytelling can be used to enhance learning and in particular reflective learning. Jenny Moon will be speaking at this conference.


I think we already have some storytellers on the course. Can you learn to be a storyteller or is this an innate ability?
In looking to learn a little more about digital storytelling before attending this conference, I have been searching the web and came across this synopsis of Jenny Moon's book.




Having read the book last year, it's interesting to see how someone else interprets it.

No comments: